Friday, May 4, 2012

I love Fridays!

But not for the normal, end of the work-week reason. Now that I'm staying home with Hailey (HUGE blessing!) it's the start of our weekend. Ryan has Fridays off, since he technically works on Sunday. So, Fridays begin our wonderful weekends as a family! I love how Ryan gets up with Hailey for the early 6ish shift on Fridays and lets me sleep a little longer. I love how we can put her back down after her feeding and just relax and watch TV or spend time together while she sleeps. I love my little family!

This week was Ryan's first official week at Providence. Wednesday night they had their Singles service called The Gathering. We were officially introduced! It was so neat to meet some of the people that we had prayed for for so many months. We have prayed that the singles in the ministry would be open to us and the change in leadership. It was so exciting to finally meet some of those people. They were all so nice and welcoming. Tonight we have an event called The Oasis. It's kind of an outreach event that they can invite other singles to; there is dinner, a dessert contest, and swing dancing! How fun does that sound?! I'm excited that I'll get to meet more of the people involved in the ministry.

Plus, Grams is coming to keep this cutie! Yay for weekend trips to Raleigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment