Saturday, June 16, 2012

Trip to Charlotte / Tennessee

Last week Hailey and I traveled to Charlotte to see Grams and then all three of us went to Tennessee to see the Great-grandmas and other family that hadn't met Hailey yet.

Our first stop was in Banner Springs to see Granny and several of my cousins. She got to see my cousin Cailin again, who loves her "baby Hailey".

sleeping on Granny before traveling to Nashville
Granny, Cailin and Hailey

Cailin and Hailey

Then we traveled on to Nashville to see Gigi, Mitsey, Jacob, and David. Hailey did lots of playing and loved being held by everyone! Mitsey made Hailey lots of cute monogrammed things including the bibs for her picture each month (shown in my last blog).
I hate that this turned out so dark...sleeping on Gigi
with Jacob
playing makes me SO sleepy!
Grams and Hailey at dinner one night.

On our way home we traveled back through Banner Springs to see Granny again and then back to Charlotte to hang out with Grams for a few days so I could clean out my classroom for the move to Raleigh. (I didn't clean it out before the move because school was still in session.) Julie showed me how to use my birthday present from Mom and Dad...a sewing/monogramming machine! I was pretty proud of how my first few projects turned out!


Playing at Grams' house

Grams loving on Hailey, loving on her baby
While we were gone, Hailey decided she liked her paci. Yay! This time she was holding it in herself!
First few monogramming/sewing projects...with Julie's help!

 We had a great time on our trip! Can't wait to see everyone again!







No comments:

Post a Comment