Monday, April 7, 2014

Picture Catch-up

So many pictures, so little time...

Waiting on Daddy at church. "Come on Dad."

Last week we spent a lot of time outside enjoying the spring weather. Hailey helped Daddy wash his truck. She was quite soapy after she was done.


We explored the yard and went to the park a few times. No pics of the park, I was too busy chasing her around.
Abbie didn't want to be left behind
Hailey is really into her stuffed animals lately. Baby dolls, not so much. Just stuffed animals. She lined them all up on the stairs last week and wanted me to take their picture. Think she's used to that?!
And she reads to them all the time. Melt.my.heart.

One day I was making lunch and I hear "Need help Mommy." and turn around to see this.
Silly girl had dressed herself as Baker Aker (from Daniel Tiger) but couldn't get the hat just right. Ha!

Hailey has turned into a Daddy's girl as of late. Multiple times a day she will say "So sad." When I ask why the reply is always "Daddy not here." Last week was our week for the Gathering (the singles service at church that Ryan preaches at) Ryan is so great to always make time to come home a little early on those nights so that he can play with Hailey (and give me a break) before he has to turn around and go back. 

Friday morning Ryan tried to fix Hailey's hair...
Ha! Luckily I fixed it before we went out.

Hailey was just a little excited to go visit Garry (who just had a lung transplant at Duke) and Elaine. Think that little face made them smile?!

Shew! I know that was a lot of pictures but they were too cute not to share...



No comments:

Post a Comment