Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hailey Says

I keep meaning to write down all of the crazy things Hailey says, but never do...so here are a random few...

While at the beach we were swimming in the pool and Hailey looked down at the numbers that tell you how deep the pool is
Hailey: "3 Mommy!"
Me: "That's right! You're such a smarty pants."
Hailey: "No. I just a sock."
Me: "What? You're not a smarty pants?"
Hailey: "No Mommy. I just a smarty sock."

Playing outside on the splash mat with Abbie, Hailey pours a cup of water on Abbie's feet.
"I watering her Mommy. So she grow bigger."

Playing with Abbie today, Hailey pushed her away.
Me: "Hailey if you push Abbie again today you will get a spanking."
Hailey: "Ok, I push her tomorrow."


Where does she get this stuff?! I seriously have to try so hard not to laugh at her sometimes!

1 comment: