Sunday, May 15, 2016

And they just keep growing...

These kids just won't stop growing! They keep us laughing and on our toes!

Reece...one minute was standing at the window looking at the birds and eating a strawberry 
And the next he had gotten a stick of butter out of the frige and taken a bite out of it! 

And he was mad at me!

We've been practicing writing Hailey's name and this day I got her to write it with sidewalk chalk. I know she looks mad in the picture but she really wasn't 
She had a blast at one of her preschool friends' birthday party at Monkey Joes. She had never been before and loved it!

And this girl loves to help me bake...or maybe she just like to lick the beaters after I'm done ;)

Hailey's BLAST class sang at church one night. She loves being on stage and watching herself in the monitors. Ha!

Reece loves to use utensils when he eats. It's so funny! This morning he fed himself yogurt.
This one speaks for itself 
This is referred to as "Hailey's hole". When she was a toddler and we would take walks she would always stop and sit here. Now Reece loves it too!
And Hailey loves to take pictures with my phone now. She took this one of her dog. 
And then asked me to take one of them together. :)
Reece and this wagon...such a little boy
Last one... We were coloring one day and I asked her to write my name. She said, "I don't know how to spell it. Wait a minute!" Then runs into the kitchen and takes these letters off of the fridge. Smarty pants!
These days are going quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment