Sunday, August 5, 2012

We had visitors!

On Thursday we had visitors in Raleigh! Grams, Granny, Patricia and Cailin came to see Hailey and I! Granny, Patricia and Cailin had traveled to Charlotte for a few days and they all decided to make the drive to Raleigh to visit.

They were all surprised at how much Hailey had grown! Granny hadn't seen her since Mom and I went to TN when she was 3 months old and my mom hadn't seen her for about a month, since our trip to Hilton Head. I didn't get a lot of pictures but here are a few...

Granny and Hailey...she's grown a lot since our visit to TN

Granny, Cailin and Hailey

Hailey is almost as big as Cailin!





Hailey was still recovering from her cold that day but she still had a good time. She passed it to Ryan and I, so it's been a fun couple of days in our house. There has been lots of coughing, sneezing and yuckiness floating around. But I think we're all finally on the back-side of this cold stuff!

Someone turns the big 5 months this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment