Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sick Baby

Well, here's another first...Hailey's first sickness. It's just a cold, but I feel so bad for her! She started being really fussy last week, but I just thought she might be teething. Slowly, she started to develop a cough and stuffy nose. Yesterday was the worst, she was sneezing and coughing all day. A few times, she coughed so much that she gagged herself and spit up. It broke my heart! We went to the doctor yesterday and she said everything looked ok: her ears, throat and lungs, so that's a good thing. Hopefully we're on the mend!

sick, sleepy baby

Yesterday morning we went with my friend Jodi to Babies-R-Us to help her plan and prepare for her little one coming in February! Hailey was all smiles and seemed to be feeling better then.

all smiles waiting on Jodi!
We must've worn her out because later that day we went to the doctor and this is how she looked when we came home. Of course, that was after putting on a cute little show at the doctor's office, not even acting sick! She was smiling, laughing, yelling, blowing bubbles and rolling over for the doctor!


We put Hailey to bed early last night because she was so tired and then I got to make my first batch of baby food! I made sweet potatoes and can't wait for her to feel better and try them.


No comments:

Post a Comment