Friday, December 14, 2012

Bobo

In Hailey's 9 month post, I mentioned that she had taken a liking to a pink stuffed dog that Ryan's uncle had given her. I also mentioned that she loves dogs, all dogs. Well, when we came back from Thanksgiving Hailey started saying "Bobo" all the time which is the name of Ryan's parents' dog (Beau). I felt bad that she couldn't really see Bobo and kept saying it so I started calling the stuffed dog Bobo. Now she loves him. She drags him (well I guess her, since it is pink) around by the ear everywhere. We can ask her "Where's Bobo?" and she will go get him. Every time Hailey picks him up she just smiles and giggles. It's so cute!

Bobo plays with Hailey,

 watches Baby Einstein with her,

 takes naps with her,

 and just hangs out with her.

So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment