Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Closet Fun?

So I was working in Hailey's closet this afternoon. Looking through her fall clothes and seeing if we still needed anything, pulling out bigger pajamas, blah, blah, blah. Well she just decided that it looked like a fun place to climb and play in and this is what happened.

She found her "Storybook Bible" that I had put away for when she didn't tear book pages quite so much...She recognized it was a Bible and said "Bible. Read." Makes my heart happy!





Just about that time, Daddy got home and being such an amazing daddy that he is, he knelt down and started to read.

And just before all of the closet fun, this is what we were doing...







Someone wanted to put on all of her hats. And of course, I obliged. It was too funny. But, being the teacher that I am, we at least counted the hats as we put them on. That makes it educational, right?


Silly girl. But oh how much I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment