Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Rest of the Weekend

Unfortunately I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I should have / wanted to this weekend. We didn't do a whole lot, just enjoyed being a family but there were still a few cute moments that I didn't get to capture. Oh well. Next time.

Here's what I did get:
Hailey was putting her baby to bed the other night and I guess she didn't want her to get lonely. Obviously she wasn't worried about smothering her either... I promise there is a baby doll under there.



Drawing on the driveway is quickly becoming Hailey's new favorite pass time.


Sunday morning before church I was trying to take a picture of Hailey and this is what I got. I told her to say hi to Grams and she did this!


 And then she smiled sweetly.

Maybe I'll be better at pictures this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment