Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Picture Catch-up

A few random pictures from the last few weeks:
Making brownies...someone is a big fan of any kind of batter.
 So one morning David is dropping off Abbie and I was talking and getting the details of the morning and what not...then I look over and see this! What?!
Hailey made a sticker picture all by herself so I told her I wanted to take a picture of it and she says "Look at my picture Grams!"...think I send too many pictures to Grams?
One day last week there were some bad storms in our area with possible tornado warnings so we made it a pajama day. That afternoon the sky cleared and so we had to go splash in some puddles for Mommy's sanity, but we couldn't put on regular clothes because it was pajama day!
Well a few days later her rain boots were still inside and Hailey decided to put them on all by herself. I was pretty impressed. She's never done that.
Since it's getting warmer I thought I'd let the girls have a little water fun one afternoon. I just filled up some tupperware bowls with water and let them go at it. They had a ball! In fact, the next afternoon Hailey brought Ryan a tupperware bowl and asked for "water in it. Go outside." I think we have a water baby!


Abbie loved it too!
Hailey decided to sit in this box and watch TV for like 30 minutes the other day. Whatever works.
 Cool girl in her sunglasses.
 Hailey insisted on wearing this hat (which is from her dress up things) outside to play in the water table. Not a battle I needed to fight.
 Watering the grass.

I hope you enjoyed the picture overload!




No comments:

Post a Comment