Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hailey Lately

Lately my little busy girl has loved...
reading to her stuffed animals
 taking care of her babies (She came downstairs and said "Mommy I can't find my baby's bottle anywhere. She is so hungry."
making bracelets (beads on a pipe cleaner...I had no idea how good her fine motor skills were! She didn't hesitate to try and didn't drop any beads!)
making Mommy take a thousand pictures just to get one good one
keeping Mommy on her toes!
Do you see that the water is running?! Last night I told Hailey to go upstairs and get ready for her bath. I ran into the kitchen to get her some juice. I head her throwing toys into the bathtub, and then the water turned on! I ran upstairs and saw this. She smiled at me and said "I ready Mommy!"

Life is never dull with this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment