Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas fun

This year Mimi gave Hailey a little Christmas tree to put in her playroom and Hailey has loved decorating and undecorating it. She is very particular about what ornaments are allowed on it.
We had a friend take a picture for our Christmas card and I love how it turned out! I think this is the only picture Hailey has ever smiled for!
Hailey wanted to help me with our Christmas cards this year. She was begging to help me lick them shut. Be my guest.. She really did help! She also helped me put the stamps and return address stamps on them. Such a good helper.

A few weeks ago Ryan and I took Hailey to the mall to look at decorations and see Santa. Well the line for Santa was really long considering it was the middle of the day so we skipped that but Hailey loved the decorations.




 She was just dying to touch Mickey. So we went in the Disney store and played for a while. Ha! We stopped at Panera for lunch because that's about the only place Hailey will sit and eat something. She loves their mac and cheese. This is us trying to get a selfie before our food was ready. Hailey kept yelling "Cheese!" at the top of her lungs. Oh well! Memories.

And my cutie in her Christmas dresses
This is one my mom made for us when we were little
 

George had to make the picture. Have I mentioned her love of stuffed animals?!

We've done a few other fun Christmas things that I'll have to update later. I'm getting better!


No comments:

Post a Comment