Monday, March 30, 2015

Hailey Funnies

 Hailey is constantly amazing me and making me laugh. Here are a few of her recent adventures...

Playing playdoh. We made two ponies, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash, but they both have wings, so Hailey made them out of playdoh herself and attached them (left two playdoh creations). Then she decided it was Christmas for them and made them a Christmas tree, stocking and candy cane.
 We were playing outside and Hailey decided she was going to twirl around with a blanket on her head and eyes closed. Well my graceful little girl fell and her hand landed on a pine cone. She was much more worried about Ryan trying to get out the two small pieces of pine cone than she was about the pain of actually falling. We're still waiting for it to heal...
 "I'm waiting for my eggs to hatch"
 My aunt monogrammed a bunch of clothes for Hailey. They are all WAY cute by the way. But Hailey saw this one in the box and immediately asked to put it on. She loves it.
 Ryan and Reece were taking a nap on the couch and Hailey didn't want to be left out.
 Hailey picked out hats for herself and Reece to wear. We had nowhere to go and it wasn't even sunny, she just wanted them to wear hats. I'm pretty sure Reece is thinking, "Oh boy. It's starting already. This is what I have to look forward to for the rest of my life."
 Hailey decided yesterday was "Pony Day" and she decorated for it. I wasn't allowed to touch the decorations because they were glass. (Think she's heard that before?!)
And the kicker...We were playing with her baby dolls the other day. She had put the baby in the high chair and was feeding it with a spoon. Then she turns to me and says, "I can't feed babies. I don't have big round things like you. See?"

I love my girl!
And that was your daily laugh for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment