Thursday, January 28, 2016

Picture Post

I always have pictures that I want to remember and share but they don't need their own post so here goes... Picture overload 

We took the kids to Marbles a few weeks ago and Hailey had the best time "making" pizzas. She was very serious about the process: order first, then she would make it, put it in the oven, in s box, ride the bike to deliver it then bring it to my table. 


Reece had the best time playing in the toddler area. 


Can you see why it takes me forever to get anything done?
One warm afternoon we decided to hit the playground. The kids had the BESt time. It made me excited for park days this spring!

This little girl loves life and makes me laugh
Snow selfies when we're home from church with the sniffles

My cuties watching the snow fall
Reece using Hailey's tools. He watches her like a hawk and then imitates her. It is precious
First time in the race car shopping cart. He loved "driving"
Snowflake window clings!

Hailey made her own Arctic 

Reece now likes to push Hailey on his car. It is hilarious 
These are the days I'm trying to remember and cherish...as exhausting as they are, I don't want to forget them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment