Sunday, July 22, 2012

I have the best friends!

I still have the other half of our beach vacation to post about, but first, I have to say I have the best friends! Yesterday, two of my friends, Jackie and Jennifer, drove to Raleigh for a visit! Jackie and I have been best friends since middle school and Jennifer and I have been friends for about 9 years (wow! I didn't realize it had been that long!)

When we lived in Charlotte, Jackie, Jennifer and I, along with Irene would get together once a month for Girls Night. We would each make a dish and all meet for dinner at someone's house. It was so much fun to just spend time talking and laughing together. I have missed it so much since we moved...

Yesterday, Jackie and Jennifer drove up to Raleigh for a Girls Day! (Irene was at the beach :( ) Hailey had a great time visiting and playing with "Aunt Jackie" and "JenJen". It was so refreshing for me to get to see them.

Hailey and Aunt Jackie

Hailey and JenJen

the girls, minus Irene, who was greatly missed
(Yes, Hailey does have on three different outfits in the pictures...and those aren't the only ones she went through that day!)

I loved my day with a touch of home! I have the best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment