Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Something She Gets From Mommy

I know I've mentioned it in my monthly posts about Hailey, but she LOVES books! In fact, when I picked her up in the nursery on Sunday the worker handed her to me and said, "She was great for a while but then started to get really fussy. I tried everything I could think of then we just sat down to read books and she quieted right down!" I think it might be the new secret weapon for the nursery!

Anyways, here are a few pics of our book-lover in action:
We do this at least 3 times a day...all of the books in the basket
You mean we don't have time to read before church?!
Please?!!!!
Trying to pick a book out at Daddy's office
You know, just a little light reading

Finally! Something she gets from Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment