Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

OK...I don't actually have a lot of pictures from our actual Thanksgiving meals/celebrations, but I do have a lot of cute pictures of Hailey from our trip to Charlotte in general. So here goes:

playing at her activity table at Grams and Gramps

She loved standing at this window. It was just her height
Standing alone. She is doing this more and more. I'm not ready for a walker!
She loved being tickled by Gramps. She would move away and then just smile and lean back in for more

Demolishing Tucker's train set

She liked it more than her toys!
playing with Beau (the dog). She thought he was hilarious!

I love my Mimi

best I could get of her in the Thanksgiving bib. She's so busy!
Hailey's funny face. Scrunched up nose!

Love her!

Of course the headband won't stay on
 We hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I know we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment