Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thru the Eyes of a Child

We put up our Christmas tree this past weekend and did a little decorating around the apartment. We didn't do as much as in years past because there just wasn't the space and let's face it, Hailey is into EVERYTHING. Here's the progress of our tree going up and Hailey commentary (courtesy of me)

What is this? Why is Daddy taking a tree out of a box? Ohhh! This is fun to bang on!

It has lights too?!

Why did they put this really soft stuff around it? It's fun to play with.

Now he's putting hanging things on it! (Our first family ornament)


This one is for me!
 
 I can help with these hanging things too!

Now that's more like it. There's my nativity scene that Mimi gave me.


This Christmas sure will be different with a baby! But I can't wait to see her experience it for the first time!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Just wait until she's really helping you put the ornaments on the tree. It's so fun!!

    ReplyDelete