Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day






Happy Valentines Day from my little valentine! (who is trying to open a bag of cookies in this picture...I guess she knows that Valentines Day is about sweets)

It took quite a lot of work to get this one picture. Hailey never stops moving now and it's almost impossible to get a non-blurry, smiling picture. Because I think they are funny and they show my little stinker's personality here are a few of the out-takes...

Smelling flowers

not too bad...with cookie in her mouth

running away from me laughing and taking her bow out

Ryan taught her out to "hike" a football and now she does this all the time

She's too cute! And just a fun update, she now claps her hands to "If You're Happy and You Know It", can give kisses and tell you what a sheep, lion and lizard say. (I forgot to add those to her 11 month post) This is such a fun age and I'm loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment