Sunday, February 17, 2013

Working Hard

My mom and dad came up to Raleigh this weekend to help with the new house. We (well really, "they", because I was with Hailey most of the time) got SO much done! They pretty much painted our entire house!

They painted the master bedroom gray


And the living room, foyer, stairs and upstairs hallway a taupe color.

Mom painting...she wasn't too happy that I took this picture, but she painted a LOT

They hung light fixtures and fans,



and we all cleaned up plaster and popcorn ceiling.



(This is how Hailey and I do a lot of things...attached at the hip, literally. Dad thought it was funny, but I'm just used to it now.)

We started painting the kitchen but didn't quite finish it. I was excited because I actually got to help paint, and with a cute "mini" roller!


We also started to pack up the apartment, although packing with a toddler isn't the most productive thing I've ever done...


It was a great, productive weekend! I can't believe we finally move into our house in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment