Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekend Review

Hailey and I traveled to Charlotte for a few days this weekend. We had a wedding shower for Mary Katherine on Saturday so we made an extended weekend out of it. Did I take any pictures of the shower, you know the reason we went in the first place? Nope. But I did get some cute ones of my girl.

Playing at Grams and Gramps' house



Hailey discovered the stairs while we were gone. She's never noticed them before and since we don't have any in our apartment has never tried to climb them. I blocked her out for the first few days, mostly because we were busy getting things ready for the shower and I knew she would sneak over when I wasn't looking.


Well we didn't have her blocked out today before we left and she gave climbing a try. She loved it and was so proud of herself!



Here she is at the top! The hallway upstairs overlooks the living room and Hailey had a blast looking at everyone below and waving and telling them "hi".






I have to share this picture I took of Hailey this morning at church. Doesn't her look just say teenager attitude? Is this a glimpse of what I'm in for?


Here she is after church. Wiped out!




See! No pictures of a wedding shower or Mary Katherine at all! I wasn't too good this weekend; was I? The only other picture I took was of Tucker going into the pantry to eat his snack so that Hailey wouldn't take any from him. Ha!


While we were gone, Ryan and a bunch of guys were working on our house! They got so much done! I was so excited and amazed to see all that they had done when we got back. I am so thankful for friends that are willing to give up their Saturday to help us. I can't wait to show you all pictures as rooms get finished and we move in!

Oh well. Maybe I'll do better with pictures next trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment