Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Picture Post

I have a few random pictures that don't really fit into anything but are cute nonetheless so here goes...

Ryan's mom brought Hailey an apron last week when she came to visit. She loved putting things in the pocket. (Notice she's on top of the ottoman again.)



The other day Hailey was playing in the guest room while I was changing Abbie and her paci fell out of her mouth and landed in her shirt like this. She said "paci pocket" and tried to do it like a million more times.


My mom sent Hailey some new Elmo and Cookie Monster socks. Hailey saw them as I was putting away her clothes and wanted to put them on.





But she couldn't make up her mind and ended up with one Elmo sock and one Cookie Monster sock on.


Love my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment