Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Library

So...I haven't taken Hailey to the library yet. I know, I know...How can I be a teacher a not take my child to the library? Well, she's a little energetic and a lot loud and I didn't think that many people would appreciate that.

But I decided that Friday was going to be the day. We had a free morning so I decided to just go for it. It actually went pretty well... We went pretty close to opening time so there weren't too many people there yet. And the children's section was right by the door so if she decided to get loud I figured we could make a quick exit.

Hailey had fun looking at all of the books. She loved that she found Curious George books and then wanted to find books from every other TV show she watches. I was a little worried that she would rip the pages while we were reading books because she was getting so excited but she didn't. We only read about half a many books though because she just wanted to look for more and more books.


We found a cart of board books which was great. Hailey pulled most of them off and loved that we found a book about pacis. She wanted to read it about a thousand times. It was actually about not needed a paci, but my little girl missed that point of the book and just liked that it had a paci in it. Oh well...




We will definitely be going back to the library soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment