Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wild Wednesday

Our day today could definitely be described as "Wild Wednesday". Hailey had a crazy amount of energy!

Our morning started with getting dressed. It was cold so I wanted Hailey to wear a fleece shirt. She wanted to wear the Aurora one, even though it was too big. Not a big deal...I let her. Well then she wanted all of the princesses on it and asked for "Rella", Jasmine and Ariel. We didn't have a shirt like that so she had to settle for a "Rella" band aid.
Then she decided to do this...


But that's not all! I was giving Abbie a bottle and Hailey flipped over her chair and started crawling under it!


I got her to settle down a little by helping me put dinner in the crock pot. She LOVES to help me cook.


The rest of our day was fairly uneventful, until Daddy got home...Then she got a little wild again, with no help from Daddy (wink, wink).


Do you see that blurry thing in the picture? That is a sock that she and Daddy were throwing back and forth at each other. Hailey thought it was the funniest thing ever!

Then we ended the night like this...


Shew! I'm tired! But so thankful for an energetic, healthy little girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment