Thursday, December 5, 2013

Caroling

Our Singles group went caroling at several local nursing homes this week and it was early enough that Hailey and I could come too!

Hailey had a blast playing on the stage before we left the church. I tried to get a picture of her cute outfit but I was photo-bombed by Ryan.



She loved playing with Aaron's guitar case. She kept calling it a "slide" and rolling her juice cup down it. That girl could make a toy out of anything!







I didn't get any picture of us caroling at the nursing home. Mostly because I was standing at the bird cage with Hailey all night. She was absolutely fascinated! That and she loved to walk around the main lobby and look at all of the Christmas decorations. Oh well, no singing for us; but she did bring a lot of smiles to people as she told them hi, Merry Christmas, and blew them kisses. That's what it's all about, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment