Friday, December 20, 2013

Cooking with Mommy

I've written several times about how Hailey loves to cook with me. Usually I can't get dinner made without my little helper. Lately her favorite thing is to stir food. For example, a few weeks ago I made black beans from the dry beans (not in a can). Hailey was perfectly content to just sit and play in / stir the beans for like 20 minutes! I had to eventually take them away from her so that I could cook them.

This particular day I was making cheddar broccoli soup. Hailey helped me put the ingredients into the crock pot and then of course she had to stir it. (Excuse the messy face. She had just had lunch and it ended with a little chocolate!)



Look how happy she is!


It did end in quite a mess but my girl had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment