Thursday, December 5, 2013

Trimming the Tree


 On Sunday (yes, I'm a little behind) we put up our Christmas tree and decorations. Hailey was super excited and curious about the decorations. I was at the grocery store on Saturday when Ryan pulled out all of the boxes of decorations and this is the text I got...


I'm ready to decorate Mommy!
Anyways, like I said Hailey was very curious about everything.

examining the tree box
 And was, of course, a good helper


She saw me laying under the tree screwing in the screw to keep it from leaning and decided she could help too.





And was SO excited when Ryan turned on the lights! (I LOVE this picture!)




She was excited to hang her Elmo and Abby Cadabby ornaments. She loved exploring the other ones we had too. She definitely has her favorites but is doing much better not trying to eat the ornaments like last year...ahem...remember this?


My little decorator






Last Christmas was a blast with her, but I have a feeling this one is going to be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment