Monday, November 24, 2014

First Haircut

Well I guess I should put first real haircut that Mommy didn't do. I've trimmed Hailey's hair a few times when she was a baby because it was growing uneven but this was her first time actually going somewhere to have a haircut. We took her to one of the kid's salons here in Raleigh because we had a half off coupon. She was a little nervous when I was telling her we were going to get her haircut. I think she was worried it was going to hurt.
She was so excited to get up in the tall chair when they finally called her name. She just kept looking at herself in the mirror and smiling.
Ryan took a picture of me explaining to the lady that I really didn't want much cut off, just a little to make it healthy.
 She thought the spray bottle to wet her hair tickled and laughed about the clip the lady put in too.

 She watched the TV in front of her for a few minutes but then saw the basket of lollipops. Then that was all she wanted to play with. She didn't even really want to eat any of them, just play with them and pick out one for everyone else she knew.

 That kept her occupied the rest of the time.
Here is the after shot

Can't even really tell a difference...but it is less tangly and even. She was so excited that she got a prize and has been pretending to cut our hair at home ever since. I need to keep the scissors out of reach of this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment