Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fun with a Box

We got a package in the mail the other day and I purposefully saved the box. Isn't that what you do with a toddler?! I knew it would easily be used for a thousand different things from a "car" for her toys, to a "car" for daddy to push her in, to something to hide in...the possibilities were endless.
Hailey decided to make it into a rocketship this time. I got out the crayons and stickers and she went to town, mostly with the stickers.
Here is my imaginative girl flying her rocketship, notice she had to bring a friend along on her voyage.
Then it turned into a car that they were taking to the grocery store, but she couldn't ever seem to find a "parking place" for it. Hilarious!
Then it became a car for all her animals...except she ran out of space.


I love her imagination!




No comments:

Post a Comment