Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Random Picture Post

I have lots of cute pictures (well, I think they're cute) that I can't fit into any posts, but I don't want to forget about them so here goes:

A few weeks ago Ryan was waxing his truck and Hailey was playing outside. He was working away and she went right over and started "painting" in the wax. It didn't faze Ryan a bit! I was thinking it would be bad for the car and mess something up, but instead of getting frustrated he just started painting with her! He's the best Daddy!
 My mom gave me some things for Reece last time we were home and one of them was this little baseball glove backpack. Hailey found it and started playing with it. She put it on her back and told me she was going to "baseball practice". It was so funny. She went into the other room for a few minutes then came back and said "I'm home!"
Playing Daddy's guitar
 We were playing outside with our neighbor Ty and he has this four wheeler that Hailey loves to drive. This particular day she decided to make her own "pumpkin patch" with the pumpkins from our porch. She wanted to carry them on the four wheeler but couldn't figure out how. I decided to let her do it on her own and this is what I saw...
Good problem solving Hailey!

Another day outside Hailey decided to pick the dandelions in the yard and "plant" her own flower garden.
This weekend Ryan was working in Reece's room, making the crib a crib again instead of a toddler bed. I'll just let you see what our little monkey did...all by herself

Yep! She scaled it. She figured out all on her own to climb the toddler rail to get up to the top of the dresser! This one keeps us on our toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment