Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Enjoying Every Moment

These last few weeks it's really hit me that these are the last moments Hailey and I will have with her as my only child. I've really trying to enjoy every one of them...and believe me, sometimes that has been hard. But we've had some great ones...
We went to a bounce house place one morning. This girl did.not.stop.bouncing the entire time we were there. All of my pictures of her look like this, blurry, because she was constantly moving. She loved it!

 One of the bounce houses had a little obstacle course around the outside. Hailey got to this part and said "Look Mommy. It's a car wash!"
We've had tea parties with Daddy in 40 degree weather,
taken a lot of silly pictures,

practiced putting on our slippers all by ourselves,
practiced riding our tricycle
and had a fun family date to the hospital for a tour.
We wanted to take Hailey with us so that she could see where I would be and not be scared of it. So we made a night out of it: dinner at Chick-Fil-A with daddy after work and then going to our hospital tour. This girl wasn't scared one bit. She was almost running through the halls asking "Where is baby Reece?" She loved seeing the babies in the nursery, and was convinced one was Reece. It will be interesting to see if she gets nervous when she actually comes to see me in the hospital.

I've shared her love of My Little Ponies before. Well now she has a few necklaces that have the ponies on them and wants to wear them everywhere we go. Even to church. I couldn't resist a picture last night

So grown up. Unfortunately the pony necklaces got injured in some of Hailey's antics and Daddy had to preform surgery on them this morning before work. What a great daddy!
We're trying to enjoy every moment with our big girl before she is a big sister!













No comments:

Post a Comment