Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Reece's Room

I'm excited to finally share Reece's room with you! We are super excited and anticipating his arrival in 2ish weeks! It's about time we got it finished, right?!

We used the same bedroom and furniture that we bought for Hailey when she was born. We rearranged the room a little to fit the recliner/rocking chair into it (it had been in our bedroom).
Looking in the door:

A little closer look at the changing table.
 I was so excited we found this verse to put on the wall. He has truly been prayed for for many, many months.
Ryan is super excited about the changing pad cover. :)
Continuing around the room
 My mom found this print for his room on etsy. It says "Let the field be joyful and all that is in it. Psalm 96:12"
The dresser.
 After he's born we will have a print made with his name and birth stats to hang in the middle.
His crib. I knew I wanted navy and white for his room but had a really hard time finding a bumper that I liked. I wanted more navy than white since the furniture was white but just couldn't find it. So we decided to do the breathable bumper with navy and white sheets instead and I love how it turned out!

 We ordered the letters for his name on etsy and my mom found that half-baseball to hang beside it at a cute shop in Charlotte.
Over the closet we hope to hang a bat, just to round-out the baseball theme, but haven't had time to get around to that yet...
I couldn't get a really good picture of the window boxes over his windows but hopefully you can see them enough in the other pictures. We just recovered them from when we had Hailey's fabric on them. The baskets around his room were a joint effort by the grandmas. Ryan's mom got us several for Christmas and unknowingly my mom had picked up the same ones for us too!

There you have it! Reece's room is ready...now when will we meet him?!

No comments:

Post a Comment