Thursday, March 17, 2016

Picture Round-up

I have lots of cute (well I think they're cute) pictures on my phone and I just can't delete them without sharing ;)

These two love sitting at the table in the playroom for snack time (or anytime) and Reece's squished up nose is just precious
Reece has discovered the joy of playing at target. We had to go there for a few things last week and he was practically jumping out of the cart to walk the aisles 

We have spent lots of time outside soaking up the spring weather. We took a trip to the playground last week but someone wasn't really a fan of the sand on his hands
Ryan refinished a picnic table for the kids and he had a little helper when he was putting it back together 
And two happy kids when he was done! I foresee lots of picnics in our future
Our neighbor celebrated her first birthday party this past weekend. It was bunny themed so we had to wear our bunny shirts. 

Hailey loved that they had a real bunny to hold!
My little bunnies weren't interested in taking pictures 



Hailey wore one of the dresses my mom made for me and my sisters on Sunday to church 
She looked so big before school yesterday! I can't believe we only have one more year left before kindergarten 
And as Reece said after lunch "all done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment