Friday, April 22, 2016

Getting Too Big

I'm noticing more and more that Reece is no longer a baby but a toddler and little boy. 

He has always loved remotes but will now actually sit and watch a few minutes of a tv show or video on my phone. He loves the videos from fisher price. 

Where did the baby go?
Our friends and neighbors got a new puppy and we've spent some time play with him and walking him. You know Hailey absolutely loves every second but Reece is still pretty skeptic. He doesn't mind big dogs but is scared of little ones. If Reece is just walking around and scully starts to follow him, Reece runs away screaming. It's sad but a little funny too. 
But puppies and toddlers are the same! I can't tell you how many times I said, "Reece don't put that in your mouth."  "Scully, don't eat that." "Reece stay near mommy." "Scully, come back." :)
He loooves the dog that lives behind us. Anytime we are in the kitchen he looks out the window for Buddy and if we're in the backyard he tries to climb the hill to get to him. 
Trying to be a big boy and brush his teeth like Hailey. 
Playing with his truck 

And this sweet boy picked me flowers for the first time yesterday. Melt my heart!
I love this growing boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment