Thursday, April 28, 2016

My Girl

My girl is growing too! I can't believe that she will be in kindergarten is just a year and a half! 

She will be starting dance in the fall. We went to check it out a few weeks ago and she just kept saying "how do they do all that without messing up?!"
For her birthday Ms Sarah got her a craft for them to do together. She got to paint wooden flowers for our front entryway. We are so blessed with friends that love our kids!


Big girl before school one day

Our neighbors recently got a puppy, 
which you know Hailey is thrilled about. 
She loves to visit and take him for walks. Maybe this will buy us a few more years before we have to get one. Ha!

Hailey knows her daddy loves baseball and the Yankees. She picks out her Yankees shirt whenever it's clean just for daddy. 
One day when Reece was napping Hailey and I did a few educational things. This girl is a master at sorting. I only let her do this one because she asked to use the foam stickers. The number page she dos independently after I showed her how to do one. 
Now if only I could get her that excited about writing her name...

Me: "Hailey, you're getting too big. You're supposed to stay little forever."
Hailey: "No mommy! I'm supposed to grow!"

I love this little (big) girl to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment