Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Life is Full of Smiles

We've been busy lately! April just seemed to sneak up on us! Here is a snapshot of what you missed

Our quick trip to Charlotte. The kids and I went down for a weekend trip on Good Friday. 
Yes, crazy girl got in the freezing cold pool. 


One morning Ryan brought Reece upstairs so he could get in the shower. Reece was supposed to be waking up but he kept falling back to sleep. Hailey said, "I'll watch him mom. You go downstairs." sweet girl!
Reece loves to stand in Hailey's tower and see what's going on. This day I was showing him how to color. He colored on paper for a minute and then he colored on the tower instead. Oops!

Hailey got a stuffed animal pillow to store her stuffed animals in and has insisted on sleeping on it for her naps. It is precious

Reece got another hair cut...and his first lollipop 
And then poor baby took his first tumble. He fell off the front step and skinned up his face. It looks terrible and I'm pretty sure I felt worse than he did. 
And this sweet girl's imagination amazes and cracks me up everyday. This day we were playing vet and she said, "this is my duck Reece. He seems to have a quacking problem. How can you help?"
Life around here is never dull and full of smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment