Friday, March 1, 2013

Photo Dump

I know it's been a while since I last posted. Moving has a way of taking up all your time...I want to post pictures of the new house. The problem is, every room is only half done which is totally driving me crazy! I promise I will post pictures as we finish.

So, until then I just have a bunch of pictures from my phone over the course of the last week or so.

Hailey's first bath in our new house. She's in the tub in our bathroom because her bathroom is not useable at the moment. (And by not useable I mean there are painting supplies in the bathtub, wallpaper remover glue on the walls and sanding dust on the sink.)


Hailey helping Mommy unpack


She climbed in here by herself!
Occupying herself while Mommy does laundry. She loved the noise this made!


She still loves to play in and unpack her diaper bag.


And she's had a blast playing in empty boxes.





Wearing her bib that Auntie Kristin gave her




Today we made yet another family trip to Lowes. Hailey decided she wanted to walk down the aisles a little. She loves to just walk and explore. She looks so tiny!




As we were leaving the store, I put her in the back of the cart instead of carrying her. She loved it! (Partly because she could play in her diaper bag)




We've got a busy week ahead with someone's first birthday! I can't believe my baby is turning one in a week! We get to make a trip to Charlotte for her party and spend a little time with family. 
Hopefully I'll get some house pictures up soon too...







No comments:

Post a Comment