Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hailey Stories and Cuteness

So while I was posting about our trip to Atlanta, I got a little behind on pictures from everyday life. And because I don't want to forget these things here they are...

We play outside A LOT. Several times a day Hailey says "side", which means outside. We walk around the house, pick up sticks and rocks and walk down the street. Earlier this week I took Hailey's baby doll and stroller out with us and she took her on a walk too.






On another day Hailey sat down with her back to me and her book and read it by herself. I guess she didn't want my help.


I gave Hailey a snack in her snack trap the other day. It was Goldfish and yogurt melts. Every time she pulled out a goldfish she threw it on the floor. If she pulled out a yogurt melt she ate it. There was a trail of goldfish around my house...





We had pizza the other night for dinner so I cut a piece up for Hailey. She didn't want to eat her nice, bite-sized pizza. She wanted my full piece. She actually ate it. First she pulled off the toppings, then the cheese and then ate the crust.





Sweet girl before church on Sunday.


When I was getting ready for church the other day I put on a necklace and of course Hailey wanted one. So I found one that she couldn't break or bite apart and gave it to her. She is still playing with it and wearing it 2 days later. A girl after my own heart!





Hailey tipped over her shopping cart today and climbed on top of it. All by herself! (Don't worry, I was right beside her the whole time...until I backed up to take this picture!)





Hailey is obsessed with her bows! I love it! She asks for them all the time, even if she already has one in. Today when she woke up from her nap she asked for a "bow" so I put one in her hair. She then walked over to her bow holder on the wall, pointed to it, and said "mo" (more). So of course I obliged!


Love my sweet girl and her fun little personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment