Thursday, April 25, 2013

Little Monkey

Hailey is a climber! She now climbs in and on everything that she can. Here are a few pictures of things she has conquered.

The clothes basket...every time I fold clothes. She even climbs in on top of the clothes and hands them to me.


The book basket in her room. I thought it was funny she decided to read a book while she was in there.


And the toy basket


The TV cabinet...on several different occasions

notice the beloved Elmo bib
"What?! You mean I'm not supposed to be in here?"


I already shared this one; her shopping cart





and the stroller for her baby dolls





and my personal favorite, the baby doll cradle that my grandfather made for me and my sisters when we were little. She was telling her babies "night, night" and giving them pats on the back and kisses as she was doing this.








Hailey sure does keep me on my toes! What will she get into next?!



No comments:

Post a Comment