Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sunday

This Sunday I left Hailey wear a real necklace to church for the first time. I've had a cute silver one for her since last year but haven't let her wear it yet because I was afraid she would eat it or take it off. But every week when I put on my jewelry she wants some time so I decided today was the day. I let her wear it all morning at home just to make sure she wouldn't try to take it off before I even got her dressed.
 She was so excited to wear a necklace like Mommy. Too bad she wasn't into picture taking this morning. I really wanted a picture of her in her new dress from Mimi.
looking at her necklace

But she had fun giving Daniel Tiger a "treat"
When we got to church we went to Daddy's office like normal because we have to say hi to the rhinos. (book ends that Ryan has on his desk) Hailey decided that today was a good time to try out the desk chair. She kept saying she was "working"



After lunch we went to lunch at the mall with friends and Hailey had a complete melt-down. Not fun. She was exhausted and only wanted to walk around and play. So we went into Stride Rite because I needed to have her foot measured anyways. She found these Christmas necklaces that were on clearance and wore them around the store forever until I made her take them off so we could leave. Girly girl loves her necklaces.
Sigh...one day we'll be able to eat out again, right? Oh well, until then I'll be thankful for my full-of-energy, spunky little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment