Friday, March 28, 2014

Week in Pictures

This week seemed really busy to me. I'm not really sure why, we only had one really busy day but whatever...
Monday we ran a few errands. We went to Target to pick up a few things and I let Hailey play in the toy aisles because she was so patient while I got what I needed. I was so impressed that when I told her it was time to leave she didn't whine or cry, she just let me put her right back in the cart. Small steps.
She had the best time with this hula hoop!
She also built her tallest tower to date. Seven blocks high, without any help!

Tuesday was our last Bible Study for the Spring. I really enjoyed studying the attributes of God this year and saw each of them in a new way as we studied.
We got a last minute invite to go to a local indoor playground area called PlayNation Tuesday afternoon. Hailey had a blast! They sell swing sets so they had several set up inside with slides a bounce house and a few play houses. Can you guess where Hailey spent a lot of time? The play house of course! We also went down the blow up slide together. You know the giant ones they have at festivals and such...yep, that one. This mama climbed up and slid down many many times.

She was excited about this "telescope".
Wednesday we hung around here but I had pulled out some Easter stuff and we played egg hunt a few times. Silly girl decided to carry her basket like this.
Thursday Hailey got some new tennis shoes in the mail and after trying them on, this is how the box was used.
Yep, I went into the kitchen to put on some pasta and come back to hear a muffled, "Where is she?" Crazy girl was hiding, up on the ottoman! Life is never dull, I tell ya.

Friday we played doctor with Mr. Hightops,
and I got to paint these sweet toe nails for the first time! I had been telling Hailey we could do it because she was interested in my pink toes. We were going to do it one night when Daddy was gone but waited until today instead. She loved it! All day she kept looking at them saying "pretty toes mommy"

With all of this fun, who knows what next week with hold!


No comments:

Post a Comment