Monday, October 6, 2014

Last Week

Busy week for us. Here are a few highlights:
We decided it was time to take away Hailey's paci. She only had 1 left and it had a hole in it, so we decided it was time...We decided to just leave it in Charlotte when we came home so that I wouldn't be weak and give it back to her ;) She did great until bedtime the first night, she ended up crying for about 45 minutes until she fell asleep. It was heartbreaking and I felt terrible. The next morning when Ryan went in her room to get her he found this...
Do you see the raspberry paci? Like you give a baby for teething. Yep, she found it in some toy basket in her room and used it at some point in the morning. Stinker. Well, then I had to hide that one too. But since the first night she hasn't cried for it at bedtime. She will ask for it during the day, when she's tired but I think she's come to terms with the fact that it's gone.

Hailey made me "animal crackers" one morning for a snack. :)

We celebrated Daddy's 30th birthday!


And I got brave and let Hailey use real paint (not watercolors) for a craft. I think it turned out pretty cute!

Then of course she had to paint something else too...
And now she wanted to paint all.the.time!

I'm loving getting to do crafts with Hailey. She has the BEST time! I'm still having to watch myself when it comes to the mess because I know it can be cleaned, but when she's this excited it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment