Monday, January 26, 2015

Hailey's Big Girl Room

So we moved Hailey into her "big girl room" a few months ago, but just really finished getting it how we want it so here are the long awaited pictures.

Looking in from the door

The one thing I really wanted for her room was a doll house bookshelf. I knew they were expensive, so I was on the lookout for a used one in good shape. Our friends in Charlotte were selling one their daughter had outgrown and Ryan's parents were able to pick it up for us! I was so excited!

This little nook in her room is perfect her her Anywhere Chair, the bookshelf, lots of books and a few toys.
The other side of the nook...
You can kind of see it in the above picture but she has a giant, and I mean giant bow holder that Ryan made for me. We were able to find a huge frame at a thrift store, paint it white and he made the rows for me to hang all of her bows on...well almost all of her bows. 
 There may also be a smaller one behind her door. ;)
Looking towards the door
There you have it! Our big girl's room!

No comments:

Post a Comment