Tuesday, January 27, 2015

January in Pictures-Part 1

We've been super busy this month but unfortunately that means the blog has taken a back seat to the fun we've been having...Here is just a glimpse
We've been working on potty training for what feels like forever. Hailey is doing well though. We're making progress. She still wears a pull-up for naptime and nighttime and this particular day she put it on all by herself. She was so proud!
 My parents came up one Saturday to help work on Reece's room and brought her Christmas presents from Tennessee since we weren't able to go. My aunt made her a big sister shirt to wear when Reece is born. Can you tell she liked it?
 My uncle got her a cash register. We have played countless rounds of grocery store and "casher" as Hailey calls it. She loves to scan anything she can find and now she knows how to use the microphone too!
Gigi got Hailey an adorable ironing board. It was so perfect because anytime Hailey sees me iron she wants to help and use it too. She just doesn't quite understand that it's hot. This was the perfect gift because now we can iron together! (excuse my large preggo self in the picture)
Ryan went on a retreat one week and my mom came to stay and help me with Hailey. We took her to the mall one afternoon and she wanted to ride the bull. So we had to take a silly picture for Daddy.

This girl has a new-found love for cashews. I've been eating them as a snack every once in a while and now she loves them!
 All Aboard!
 Silly girl playing with her jewelry
We went to Marbles (the kids museum) for the first time in a few weeks. She was having a blast playing in the water. She's laughing because she was putting the ducks in the stream and it was squirting her.
One afternoon Ryan and I were working in Reece's room sorting clothes and such and Hailey was playing with her stuffed animals. She was in and out of the room taking hats and socks. All of a sudden she walks in like this and says "Look at me and my doggy. We're going sailing." Her imagination never ceases to amaze me!

Pictures Part 2 coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment