Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January in Pictures-Part 2

Hailey loves to ask me things about Reece. At dinner she always asks me if Reece likes what we're eating. She loves to tell him good morning or just randomly says "hi buddy" to him throughout the day. It is absolutely precious. This particular day we were playing with her animals and she just put the lion to my tummy and said "Look Reece. It's a lion. Can he see it Mommy?" She is going to be such a good big sister!
One morning as I was getting ready for church Hailey turned on the music on her "computer" and had her own little dance party!
This one accidentally got left out of my Christmas post. Mimi and Hailey had lots of tea parties while we were there. Hailey was thrilled that Mimi let her use breakable cups and a real teapot. They had juice for tea and crackers for cookies. Hailey was so proud that Mimi let her pour it all by herself!
 
 We had story time with all of the Lion King friends.
One afternoon Ryan had been reading a book for work while Hailey was taking a nap. When we got up she was playing and Ryan and I were in the kitchen. She came into the kitchen like this and said "Look, I'm Daddy" complete with the hat he'd been wearing, book and highlighter!

Our friends gave Hailey a guitar for Christmas and she wanted to play it just like Daddy

And now we are very into My Little Ponies. She watches the show occasionally but more LOVES to play with them and brush their hair. She takes them in the bathtub, to the store and she has a soft one that she likes to sleep with too. She knows their names and is enthralled with them. We got Hailey a barn and some animals for Christmas this year but I never envisioned it being used like this...
One morning Hailey told me that she was "too hot" (in her cotton pajamas, mind you) ;) and that she needed a new shirt. Guess which one she went into her room, opened the drawer and found all on her own? She could not be convinced that she didn't need to wear a short-sleeved shirt in January.
 And our little girl will be going to preschool in the fall (Lord willing). So we've spent some time doing tours and looking at a few preschools. This time Hailey had to go with me and she LOVED it. She is so ready. I think she wouldn't have missed a beat if I would have left her there that morning. She even got to paint a picture!
My little girl is growing so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment