Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Catch up on all things random

First, let me say Ryan is an awesome weigher...I said that he weighed Hailey at 17 pounds. Today at her 6 month doctor's appointment she was 17 lbs. 1 oz. (75%). She was 25 and 3/4 in. long (50%) and her head circumference was 41 cm. (10%). 

pre-shots obviously

The doctor said she was doing awesome and is a determined little girl! Oh my, what are we in store for?! She said to start feeding Hailey solids twice a day working up to 3 times. So big! Poor thing did have to get three shots and an oral vaccine but Ryan had her giggling before we left the doctor's office! I told him that he is coming from now on!
after shots: puffy eyes, but not crying anymore!
In my last post I also mentioned that we were starting a Bible Study on Tuesday mornings. Hailey did pretty good in child care. She was crying hard when I picked her up, but they said she hadn't done that the whole time. I think she was hungry and we found out she popped out her other bottom tooth so that could have something to do with it too. I had a great time meeting other young moms and women in our church. I am so blessed that I get to stay home with Hailey and be a part of things during the day at the church.

Cutie Pie before we left home

Out-takes: My shirt is so interesting...
And Yummy
We stopped  to see Ryan before Bible Study. Hailey was very intrigued by his books.
OK. I think that's all the updates. Here's to hoping next week is even better for Hailey in child-care!

No comments:

Post a Comment