Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas 2012- part 1

Before Christmas gets too far gone, I need to do a post about it. Christmas Eve we went to service with my family and then got together with Ryan's extended family for dinner. This is the only picture I took all night of Hailey and her cousin (second cousin, I think) Maddox. Aren't they cute?!


We arrived in Charlotte on Friday for my nephew's birth and spent until Christmas morning with my family. Here are a few things we did...

Read lots of books with Mary Katherine



got a cute new paci (how perfect?!)


practiced walking behind Grams' basket (don't worry, she got walking toys for Christmas)

found and played with Tucker's trains



played with Grams' Christmas decorations (she LOVED this little snowman that sang and danced, perfect for her!)








explored the Christmas tree

and played with everyone's presents.




Ryan said she's gonna play the flute like me! Look at that form already!
Unfortunately, all of the pictures of Hailey actually opening her presents are on Dad's camera. The first thing she opened was a book and after that had no interest in opening any more. She just wanted to read the same book over and over. Unless she saw that someone else got a book, then she wanted to read that one too. (MK got a cookbook and Hailey really wanted her to read it to her. Too funny!)



We had such a great time with my family, but it didn't end there...



No comments:

Post a Comment