Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Seeing Old Friends

While we were in Charlotte we had to opportunity to go to Hickory Grove and see some old friends. We saw a lot of people but unfortunately I didn't take nearly enough pictures. It was so fun for our friends to get to see Hailey and how much she's grown. Here are a few pics of people that we saw. (These are a few of the guys that Ryan mentored in the College Ministry)

Ben. "I don't know how to hold a baby!" (I think he did pretty good)

Evan making the same face as Hailey

Matt
We also saw Cailtin, Cody, Rachel, Jackie, Anna, Jud, the Woodys, Hamiltons, Wagoners, and so many more. We were able to attend church there on Sunday morning and for Christmas Eve so you can imagine the friends we saw. I hate that I didn't get more pictures. After we left church Hailey was worn out! Can you tell?!


I also got some cute pictures of Hailey in front of the Christmas tree, but they are on my dad's camera. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment