Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Warm January Days

The weather the past two days has been beautiful! So yesterday we went for a quick walk around the apartment complex and stopped for a few minutes at the little playground. It was the first time Hailey had been on the swings and that she's been able to walk around outside. She had a blast!



It took her a minute to warm up to the swing. At first she didn't quite know what to think of it, but she soon started giggling and squealing! I love that sound!






I let her walk around a little too. She hasn't really walked outside much and she wasn't too sure about the uneven ground. She stumbled a few times and ended up with mulch on her hands so I wiped them off and soon she was doing this to wipe them off herself:

How sweet!
Then she decided to take a little rest


I guess she didn't mind the mulch too much! By the time we left she was trying to eat it. Ha! I made sure she didn't actually get any in her mouth.

This little adventure makes me excited for Spring and the playground in our new neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment